Join the Planets Community
Register here for email updates from the Planets project. Updates will ensure you stay informed with the latest news about:
- developments in the project,
- trials of Planets technology,
- papers and reports,
- workshops and training events,
- Planets newsletter.
You may unsubscribe at any time.
Please read the terms of participation Fields marked * are mandatory
Planets Community Terms of Participation
- Joining the Planets Community is free of charge.
- The registration is subject to confirmation by the website administrator. An authorisation email will be sent to the specified email account and a link containing an authorisation code must be clicked on within 24 hours of registration for the registration to be confirmed.
- The submitted details, including email address, will be used by Planets to send news, announcements and updates about the Planets project.
- In using and submitting details on the registration form, you agree that Planets may use the personal data that you supply through the form for the above purpose. Planets will not disclose your personal data to organisations outside the project without your permission.
- Planets would like to share the submitted details with WePreserve partners, but will only do so if the box granting permission has been ticked. WePreserve will not share your details with any other organisation, including member organisations, or make them public. You can unsubscribe from the WePreserve mailing list at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the word "delete" in the subject.
- Changes to the data information submitted may be made by sending details to email@example.com.
- You may leave the Planets Community and cease being contacted by Planets with news etc. by emailing an unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Unsubscribe Planets Community" in the email subject.
- Queries about the Planets project may be addressed to email@example.com.
WePreserve encourages collaboration among digital preservation and curation projects through a common web portal and joint training, education, dissemination and publication activities, and events.
Its members, in addition to Planets, are:
- Digital Preservation Europe (DPE) - a project which encourages joint working between national digital preservation initiatives in Europe.
- Cultural, Artistic and Scientific Knowledge for Preservation, Access and Retrieval (CASPAR) - a project to develop a framework and standards to support preservation of scientific, artistic and cultural digital information.
- Digital Curation Centre (DCC) - an organisation which works with UK institutions to manage, store and preserve digital data to help ensure their continued availability.
For further information, please see http://www.wepreserve.eu/ (opens in a new window).